Worcester Bosch 28RSF and Drayton RF701 - No heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Worcester Bosch 28 RSF Boiler with a Drayton RF701 Wireless RF roomstat to control the boiler.

Today the roomstat communicated to the boiler to request central heatinlg. The little flame was lit on the display and the on green light was on, on the receiver however the central heating does not come on.

The roomstat is calling for heating but it is as if the receiver is unable to switch the supply on.

I have hot water.

Is this a problem with my roomstat/receiver or the boiler.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have just discovered that I have the exact same problem with a Vaillant ecotec 824 and drayton + RF 601, green light on src is on, however timeswitch on boiler doesn't seem to be recieving or is not acting on "call for heat" signal.

I have a Worcester Bosch 28 RSF Boiler with a Drayton RF701 Wireless RF roomstat to control the boiler.

Today the roomstat communicated to the boiler to request central heatinlg. The little flame was lit on the display and the on green light was on, on the receiver however the central heating does not come on.

The roomstat is calling for heating but it is as if the receiver is unable to switch the supply on.

Is this a problem with my roomstat/receiver or the boiler.
It could be electrical or it could be a stuck diverter valve.

Do you have a multimeter? If so check for 240Vac between the Lr and Nr terminals of the boiler when the green light is on. If no 240V, the problem will be in the receiver or, as another member found very recently, a break in the cable from receiver to boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back