worcester bosch boiler pressure problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just had a new worcester bosch greenstar 37CDI boiler fitted. The last boiler we had kept losing pressure, after talking to installer he suggested cutting loses as probably boiler fault. But new boiler losing pressure goes from 1.5 bar to zero in 24 hours. Can find no sign of leak. So assuming it must be below floor boards on ground floor. Have 4 rooms downstairs 1 tiled, 1 carpet and floorboards, 1 laminate and concrete and 1 floorboards and laminate. Don't know where to start, seems alot of water being lost. Have bled raiators several times. At my wits end. Can any body help? Can it possibly be anything else or is there another way of detecting an under floor leak without resorting to lifting all floors up?

Sponsored Links
Almost certainly a leak out of sight. i would rule out upstairs as that much water would almost certainly be visible.....so start downstairs........you could try adding leak sealer but to be honest......get the plumber back. He is the expert.

I've just had a new worcester bosch greenstar 37CDI boiler fitted. The last boiler we had kept losing pressure, after talking to installer he suggested cutting loses as probably boiler fault.

If this was the only problem your installer could have found if it was the boiler or pipework with a few easy checks :eek:
I would get all the floors up that you can to narrow it down, looking and listening for tell tale signs. It could mean you have to re-pipe all or part of the system. Is it not possible to get under floor and get access to other rooms ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back