worcester bosch boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anybody know if Danesmoor 20/25 oil fired boiler made in 1990 should have baffles in the combustion chamber and if so what they look like?

Sponsored Links
Not IN the combustion chamber.

There should be a series of flat baffles sitting diagonally in between the waterways.. 3 each side with a retainer on top to hold them in position.

hi,thanks for reply, my boiler does not have a central waterway just an open rectangular space!

Take off the inspection door and look inside there may be some angle iron ledges for baffles to rest on. I'm just thinking there may 3-4 baffles but not sure I'll look through my library.Bob

Sponsored Links
hi,Bob,thanks for info,the inside of the boiler is smooth with no projections,hope this helps.

Just looked two types one like Terry said with centre waterway and one like the boiler rated lower
with flat baffles but you'll have a ledge to rest the bottom one on unless the angle fell off,I've got a worcester with the wriggly baffles or should be cos there's no baffles in it,so yours could be the same mate good luck.Bob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back