Worcester bosch dt10rf unresponsive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Have recently moved house and property has a new gas heating system (not hw). I have a worcester bosch greenstar 18i system boiler with a dt10rf receiver.

The transmitter is located within 5m of the receiver, and when i get "flame on" on the transmitter, nothing happens on the receiver.

If i go to the boiler and hit the spanner button for maintenance mode, the system runs fine for 15 mins (as per maint mode)

On the receiver, i just see the digits 026, which flashes intermittently. All other controls on the receiver are unresponsive.

I have looked through the instruction manuals, to no avail. It doesnt look like the transmitter and receiver are paired, but the receiver controls seem to be locked up, so i cant actually check these things out!

Anyone having / had similar problems?

Si

Sponsored Links
Hi,
We are having the same problem here after a power outage. Could you let us know how did you solve this problem? Is there any way to reset the transmitter or you had to buy a new one?

Hi,

The problem was with a faulty receiver.

Engineer came and replaced it and it has been fine ever since.

Potentially it was the power coming back on that caused the fault, but the engineer was non committal.

Hope this helps

Si

Sponsored Links
Thanks a lot Si,

It definitely was the power outage, probably due to all this snow. I wish there was some kind of emergency bypass in the boiler for heating in case if something like this happens.
An engineer is coming today to replace it.

Keira

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back