Worcestershire bosh 37CDI water pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't appear to have a user manual for this boiler, just the installation guide - so first question : is there a user manual?

Reason is that the pressure has dropped a little below 1 and I am about to have some plumbing done that will require switching off the water supply for a while, so for both reasons I want to make sure I can reset the water pressure.

There is a little key on the bottom panel and a place that seems to be where you would use it. But the only description I have is for commissioning the system.

So if anyone could confirm to me how I would reset the pressure up a little to 1, I would be grateful.

Sponsored Links
Well, I found the manual online but it said nothing about the water pressure. The system is working fine and the pressure is not dropping so its not panic stations.

From memory, you insert the key and turn it a quarter turn to lock it in place, next to this is a small thumb wheel, which you unscrew a couple of turns, (you will hear water hissing into the system, when pressure just above 1-00 Bar, turn off thumb wheel, unlock and remove the filling key.

(The instructions under commissioning - Filling the system will assist you with diagrams etc.) ;)

Fekkin huge white key, we are talking :D big key here. not your keychain kinda key.....it`s big and it`s white ;)

Sponsored Links
Fekkin huge white key, we are talking :D big key here. not your keychain kinda key.....it`s big and it`s white ;)
ass :rolleyes:

=========================================================

insert key turn to lock pos

turn white plastic screw and fill

turn screw back turn key and remove ;)

Thanks Both, I got what I thought was the Key, which is the 'fekkin' huge one as stated :) And thanks for the instructions, sounds easy

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back