Work of the Devil

Sponsored Links
Can you play that for us? About 1.5 mins will be fine, on line. ;)

Sponsored Links
I agree on the marmite and anchovies... I think peanut butter's alright though.

However mushrooms... Yuck!

AdamW said:
I agree on the marmite and anchovies... I think peanut butter's alright though.

However mushrooms... Yuck!

I like mushrooms. In fact, I often eat so many of them, I don't have "much room" for anything else.

notb665 said:
Marmite, anchovies, peanut butter and capers.
Yes, no, no, no

2 of my favourite sandwiches:

1) Egg mayo, anchovies & tomato

2) Rare roast beef with peanut butter and mustard.

And capers are useful in salads and sauces, not wonderful on their own.

But Marmite? Work of the Devil? More like sh*t of the Devil's dog, scraped off the sole of the Devil's shoe.....

expanding foam and clic easy lay laminate flooring, now thats the work of the devil!

marmites ****, butterscotch, toffee, peanut butter, marzipan, cherries, anchovies and shell fish are all the work of the devil

Ooh gosh I love marzipan, and once ate a whole block of it.

see your a minion of the devil. :evil:

your not normal your not! :LOL:

Thing is about Marmite, is, we have some in the house, and everytime I see it, I can't help but open it and have a sniff of it. It's like I have to remind myself of just how vile it is.

Grill goat cheese on mushroom .. yum.
:D :D

Someone told me the other day that they neither love nor hate marmite. Rare, but not unthinkable. They'll eat it, but they don't think it's worth the fuss.

For me the whole problem with marmite is the smell. I find it very difficult to deal with bad smells, when having a conversation with a sufferer of halitosis I have to synchronise my breathing with theirs! :LOL:

So, I would be interested to find out if haters of marmite are all nasally intolerant, and if lovers of the black gunk have a weaker sense of smell.

Sponsored Links
Back