Working at Height - the "safe" way

Sponsored Links
That's just plain stupid - they should wait for winter and then when the canal freezes they can foot the ladder on the ice.

Unless my eyes deceive me, they are not wearing hard hats!!

Sponsored Links
Well, unless they hit the ladder they're gonna have a soft landing aren't they! Quite innovative.

:D :D :D

At least they have a safety cone out, that should help their recovery by the rescue team!

I can see the advert now. The company with a "Can do attitude!" ;)

If you look at the rainwater pipe on the left I think the wall is hard against the building and he is cementing a fillet to seal the join.

Just wondering if a narrow boat will be along out of the tunnel shortly :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I reckon he is painting the window, he has a tin of paint by his side,

The window on the right goes below the wall, so I reckon there is a gap between the property and wall.

One of those jobs where a Scaffold Platform erection/time and cost outweighs the cost of the job :rolleyes:

I reckon he is painting the window, he has a tin of paint by his side,

The window on the right goes below the wall, so I reckon there is a gap between the property and wall.

One of those jobs where a Scaffold Platform erection/time and cost outweighs the cost of the job :rolleyes:
If he is painting windows, I want to see a picture of him painting the first floor windows. :!:

I wonder if the cone is there to stop anyone else trying to use the ladder to cross the canal?

Useful things, cones. The other day I saw miles and miles of them on the M6. No work going on, of course.

There was a 50mph speed limit, though, presumably to protect the cones.

Sponsored Links
Back