Would you consider this price as expensive for a house ?

It seems you have a special definition of troll on this forum: anyone who knows what they are talking about and disagrees with any of you is a troll by your definition. :rolleyes:

The accepted definition of a troll is "is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people."

Who started the discord?
Terrypin started the discord, not only against me but also against the OP. Then others continued by accusing me of being a troll. :rolleyes:

You are a friendly lot. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Show me where I said anything to the op that was out of order.
Fair comment but, the majority of the members on here live in the UK, ok we may be in the EU but that's as far as our relationship with Europe goes, we don't even have the same currency as Europe. Asking about house prices in France won't get you any useful advice as we really haven't a clue. ;)
All of your responses have had no constructive advice, except for your ludicrous claim that the OP's considered purchase would be worth €1,5M, hardly constructive and downright misleading.
The OP quite rightly deduced that there are many UK registered people with properties in France. Also there are many english speakers living in France, and other countries, that may peruse this site. A glance at the "Electrics outside the UK" may be a clue.

All of your replies have been argumentative and critical of others posts.

I am entirely content with my assertion that your behaviour, and to a degree JBR's, has been troll-like, not mine.
You were the one that started with a destructive and deriding post. JBR was the one who started by throwing around accusations of troll-like behaviour and Aron Searle reinforced his accusations.
So any continued suggestion that I, or the OP is a troll reflects miserably on your opinions. Perhaps any future recipient, or any future contributors to this forum may bear this in mind, in consideration of the validity of your opinions.

You're absolutely detached from reality or a troll.

I set you a task, to show me where I was anything but polite to the op, you've failed, unless the op and Monsieur Reindeer are the same person, of course.

Now you fabricate the truth.

Now, show me where I said the op's considered purchase would be worth €1.5m.

I'm afraid you're beginning to look rather desperate.

Sponsored Links
You're absolutely detached from reality or a troll.
You must be both.

I set you a task, to show me where I was anything but polite to the op, you've failed, unless the op and Monsieur Reindeer are the same person, of course.
Who do you think you are, Sir Alan Sugar? :LOL:
You cannot tell the difference between fiction, fantasy and reality! You think that the world is conspiring against you! You're fired!

Now you fabricate the truth.
Even when confronted with evidence you dare to continue to deny it! You even have the temerity to claim it's fabricated!
A classic attempt by a troll to sow discord, cause arguments and try to upset people. .

Now, show me where I said the op's considered purchase would be worth €1.5m.
If this property was in or around the Côte d'Azur it would be around €1.5m.
Go to the corner cafe and consider your next move. You'll be coming back to this forum to explain your shortcomings and failures, again.

I'm afraid you're beginning to look rather desperate.
I'm afraid you're beginning to look like a defeated and demented troll.
Your problem is that you've miserably failed to upset anyone. All you've done is to highlight your own inadequacies. :)

Read your previous posts and then digest before making a fool of yourself.

You have just contradicted your own accusations.

It clearly states that the property would be worth €1.5m if it were in South of France(cote d'azur) nowhere did I say the property would be worth that in Brittany.

You really are a pillock.

As for the fabricating, this was referring to your lies and attempts to misquote.

Read your previous posts and then digest before making a fool of yourself.

You have just contradicted your own accusations.

It clearly states that the property would be worth €1.5m if it were in South of France(cote d'azur) nowhere did I say the property would be worth that in Brittany.

You really are a pillock.

As for the fabricating, this was referring to your lies and attempts to misquote.
Be my guest and carry on, troll. You're upsetting no-one. You're making a fool of yourself and it's making me smile. :)

Does it really look like I'm trying to upset someone?
Your replies and total unwillingness to address the points I highlight shows you are struggling.

May I suggest you get your homework done and an early night?

Btw, when I challenged you on your lack of knowledge where properties in France are concerned........you made no mention of living in France, I can only guess that your location isn't France, just more BS, like everything you've spouted so far.

Goodnight, troll.

Sorry JBR, I got carried away having a giggle, he's such a fool and easy to trip up, just ask him a question and he's confused.

He's too thick to be a good troll.

Pretty mediocre really, c-, must try harder.

Sorry JBR, I got carried away having a giggle, he's such a fool and easy to trip up, just ask him a question and he's confused.

Pretty mediocre really, c-, must try harder.

Nay, when I wer at school, C, B and A were all passes. He gets an F.

:LOL: Is this your admittance to being a good troll, because you consider yourself more intelligent than I.
Well if your claim to intelligence means that you post utter nonesense, deride and criticise others' constuctive posts, and insult the OP by suggesting that they are wasting their time and shouldn't have bothered, I'll leave you with your claim. It's as accurate as your other ludicrous claims.

A troll is a troll, there are no good or bad trolls, and you fit the description entirely. Were you the sitter for the artist's impression of trolls?

JBR's accusation is laughable, it's been his only contribution. Pitiful contribution, at that! But then what should I expect from a pitiful person!

Three pages in and still not a constructive contribution from you or JBR. Make your own mind up.........oh, sorry, you're incapable of independent thought. Your limit is the derision and citicism of others.

And this is a constructive contribution? :LOL:
Without a doubt, my first contributions were constructive suggestions and opinions.

Without a doubt, all of yours and terrypin's contributions were derisive heckling, destructive and negative opinions.

My subsequent posts have only been in defense of myself, and in that process, redirecting the accusations towards your pitiful contributions.

How you have the audacity to accuse me of trolling is, in the least, amazing.

Stand up and take a bow, trolls. Your primary purpose has been exposed.
Or, as usual, continue with your trolling, it's what you're best at.

Sponsored Links
Back