Yea, right

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Christine Milne (Australian Green Party)
says we should create harmony by learning Arabic.

The Greens (UK) want us to learn more about Muslims and accept them into our culture.

This is my very first attempt to reply to her:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
She's an aussie and can barely speak English :LOL:

I understand your feelings on the matter;)

My question was aimed at the op.

What's wrong with accepting the Muslim faith into our culture and understanding it a bit more.
It doesn't mean we have to practice it, just be more accepting towards those that do and they are as accepting of those that don't.

She's an aussie and can barely speak English :LOL:

I understand your feelings on the matter;)

My question was aimed at the op.

What's wrong with accepting the Muslim faith into our culture and understanding it a bit more.
It doesn't mean we have to practice it, just be more accepting towards those that do and they are as accepting of those that don't.

More than happy to welcome Muslims, not their faith - Islam.

So you're happy to welcome followers of Islam but not Islam?!?

How does that work exactly?

When was the vote on allowing these people in with their 'faith' and 'culture' held then. Why has this been forced upon me and the majority of the British public by lovies indulging in social engineering because they know best. I would also ask the muslim apologists posting on this site why they don't go and live in a country where the 'faith' is predominately muslim, such as Saudi, tell them then they must adjust their culture and take due regard of your cultural sensitivities and see what happens. You cant even opt out of this 'faith' should you decide its bollo*ks because the other 'believers' will kill you. Very tolerant.

Sponsored Links
Back