Yellow Grass question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just after a bit of advice I put new turf down September and it looked great but since the leaves have dropped I haven't had time to rake the up, finally got out there today and cleared them up but the grass underneath has gone yellow, will this fix its self or has any one got any tips on what I can do so it doesn't die.

Sponsored Links
Grass, like other plants, needs sunlight to allow photosynthesis to take place.....shift the leaves and the grass will recover fine.
John :)

Also at this time of year grass can often begin to yellow a little as its not growing really. Consider putting down some iron to green it up if you like. Not really the time to use fertiliser now but iron will green it without making it try and grow much.

Just cosmetic mainly although does toughen grass a little against frosts and snow

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back