You could not make this crap up

Look at an Israeli map, and see if you find Palestine's borders.

Sponsored Links
So what about people that are offended by halal meat. Should that not be tailored to the wishes of the individual country?

I don't wish to regurgitate the old halal debate but obviously some serious double standards.

If the article hadn't mentioned pork then none of you would have been in the slightest bothered. You pretend, like in the Paris thread it is something to do with free speech or something, but actually it is just more right wing anti-Islam rubbish.
Noticeable in the Paris thread that the little bunch of kippers who are banging on about free speech are abusing anyone who doesn't agree with their viewpoint. Being kippers or worse they fail to spot the irony

Stick your head out if your cave (or take it out of your rear) - due to some fervent followers, Islam is rather newsworthy lately. I think the word you're not appreciating is "topical".....

Sponsored Links
I really couldn't care less if they censor facts in foreign countries, just so long as they don't try to do it in Britain.

They don't, do they?

:rolleyes:

I really couldn't care less if they censor facts in foreign countries, just so long as they don't try to do it in Britain.

They don't, do they?

often its what they don't tell you or the silence when you do ;)

did you know until quite recently walkers crisps used animal rennet but only in the non meaty flavoured crisps
so the meaty where vegetarian and salt and vinegar and cheese and onion where not

They don't, do they?

Look at how many maps of the UK are incorrectly labelled Great Britain- is this ignorance or deliberate?

I think each country probably puts a different spin on history too eg was it The Indian Mutiny, or the First War of Independence?

Sponsored Links
Back