You could not make this s h i t up...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

British soldier moved from hospital waiting room over fears his uniform might offend.

A British soldier was asked to move from a hospital waiting room last week because staff feared his uniform might offend other patients.

The family of Royal Air Force Sgt. Mark Prendeville said hospital workers told them “they didn’t want to upset people” and that the hospital has “lots of different cultures coming in,”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...-hospital-waiting-room-over-uniform-concerns/

Sponsored Links
I liked this, the first of the comments:

"Here's the way it will work out. Taliban attacks London. British citizens and all military personell are asked to leave London for fear of offending incoming Taliban. All remaining British citizens are then asked to bow down and pray to Allah. Those who evacuated are seen paddling toward the U.S. and Canada. Easy peazy."

and one saying:

"Remove those offended by the uniform.'

According to the article, the idiot did it because they had previously had trouble with a member of The Forces..
Like saying you can't come in because last week we had trouble with someone and he was wearing a red t-shirt.

I despair.

Sorry, noseall, I called the person an idiot - justifiably.

a person acting on there own made a wrong decision
hardly a news worthy story :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
a person acting on there own made a wrong decision
hardly a news worthy story :rolleyes:
It is,

Because it goes to show how afraid people are of PC and offending any ethnic minority. Emphasis on the word "minority". In this country the "majority" no longer counts.....

PC is a damn joke in this country now. You can't say eff all without being branded as "something".
Freedom of speech? - Hmm.....

I've said it before: the existence of the 'R' word and the 'I' word ensures that (some) people are obliged to bend over backwards to suit one specific religion. Everyone else comes second.
There's no doubt in my mind. Due to our feeble attitude as a nation, these days, the ultimate take over is bound to happen sooner or later.

why dont we wait till the facts come through
the story is so vague as to let your thoughts and predigest fill in the gap
maybe its frightening children or people from war torn areas where the uniform reprizents murder rape we simply dont know
and to assume its any one specific group from such incomplete information is simply wrong

If Hannibal Lecter was real and came round to murder big alls family he'd probably want to give him the benefit of the doubt and invite him in for tea.
What was it Winston said about the RAF? So much owed by so many to so few... What was THAT all for???

If Hannibal Lecter was real and came round to murder big alls family he'd probably want to give him the benefit of the doubt and invite him in for tea.
What was it Winston said about the RAF? So much owed by so many to so few... What was THAT all for???

i simply like to go on facts
surly you are intelligent enough to realise stories are worded to sell papers and not to give all the relivant facts :D

Sponsored Links
Back