You could not make this s h i t up...

Sponsored Links
I agree. If the census figures for population in Britain say about 65 million, you can be sure that the true figure will be much higher.
I wouldn't like to guess at the actual number, but I fear the worst.

i get the impression it could be around 1 million more
than official figures but that includes overstayers [people with permission to study 'work'holidays]as well as people not counted in through official channels
plus off course asylem seekers

Sponsored Links
than official figures but that includes overstayers [people with permission to study 'work'holidays]

Sadly, "overstayers" are just as illegal as "illegal immigrants" BA. Overstayers, don't have permission to be here (as their permission to stay has lapsed)

Sadly, "overstayers" are just as illegal as "illegal immigrants" BA. Overstayers, don't have permission to be here (as their permission to stay has lapsed)
yes i agree i was just trying to include everyone who should come within the illegal imigrant catagory as in you where here legaly but now your not

:LOL:
What official figures are there for illegal immigrants?????

Hey, lets just guess.
Until an immigrant is processed, (s)he remains illegal. So there are going to be a load of recorded but unprocessed immigrants. In reality, you are correct of course. The questions are - where are they living and how are they surviving?

Until an immigrant is processed, (s)he remains illegal. So there are going to be a load of recorded but unprocessed immigrants. In reality, you are correct of course. The questions are - where are they living and how are they surviving?
an immigrant is simply someone who enters a county
by far most have permission
you need to differentiate between migrants
illegal migrants
iff you come with a passport from the eu in general you can come here without restriction
the simple act off imigration is not as such illegal trying to enter without the correct permission to do so is wrong

the simple act off imigration is not as such illegal trying to enter without the correct permission to do so is wrong
Agreed. The cases you cite regarding EU migration have already been processed by EU law and convention. Those that have not remain illgal until they have been processed and "legalised", at which time such people may make claim to social services and the taxation services.

than official figures but that includes overstayers [people with permission to study 'work'holidays]as well as people not counted in through official channels
plus off course asylem seekers
So how can you say that we should not be concerned about the number of immigrants if we don't know how many there are?
Despite all the facts, figures and guesstimates, I reckon it's pushing 40% - 45%.

Sponsored Links
Back