Zanussi ZWI 2125

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!
My washing machine is retaining the water after the wash cycle, it stays filled with water on completetion.
The machine is just over a yaer old...

I've emptied the water and tried over three times..still no joy

I've checked the pump filter...seems okay.

The thing is, there arn't any error codes popping up on the display either

its quite an expensive model with gr8 reviews...

where has it all gone wrong!

Sponsored Links
Does the pump make a noise have u check the waste pipe end does. It go into the sink spigot that could be blocked

Does the pump make a noise have u check the waste pipe end does. It go into the sink spigot that could be blocked

Checked wastepipe... it seems to be clear... not blocked

The pump does't seem to make any kind of noise at all...

water goes in ...but not out.

hmmm

Check the pump with a continuity tester poss open circuit or a small item jammed in the impellor.

Sponsored Links
Check the pump with a continuity tester poss open circuit or a small item jammed in the impellor.

would i need to open up the machine to check the impeller or to check for an open circuit?

or is there an easier way for this.

starting to sound very technical.. but im gonna have a go ..how do i go about doing either of these.

Pump is at the front just tip mc back and the pump is on the back of the filter held on by 3 screws,then just a connection on the back that's what you check put a tester on the 2 pins on the pump.

Pump is at the front just tip mc back and the pump is on the back of the filter held on by 3 screws,then just a connection on the back that's what you check put a tester on the 2 pins on the pump.

everything seems so spanking new...

what reading am i looking for here!

impellor looks clear

Check u have 240v to the pump plug a meter on the end of pump wires.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back