Zone valves on heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all im going to be upgrading a heating system,installing extra rads upgrading pipe work etc.The boiler is a worcester 400 rsf electronic higflow.layout is boiler has integral programmer for hot internal store and for central heating.What i want to do is to have two zones for the central heating with two zone valves obviously , hot water programmed from horstmann 3 channel programmer.anyone know how i could go about getting my sparky to wire this.Getting rid of internal programmer and using only external horstmann one.Only one room stat , know i should have two to control both zones just cant fathom how to wire this thing yet

Any help much appreciated.

or is this a one for the sparky forum

Sponsored Links
so whos wiring it, you or the sparky.make sure you get a sparky who knows how to wire heating systems.

:confused: surely the manufacturer offers a diagram?

Sponsored Links
A sparky who understands heating controls and principals is a very rare beast indeed!

I'm in Durham, not too far!

How about
boilerC2.bmp
not sure on your set up but that's what I worked out for some one else. See here . I am sure any good spark would modify wiring in same way as I have not sure why this was moved from electrical section?

thanks for replies people ,ill forward these diagrams to the spark see what he thinks hes experienced with s and y plans so he should be able to modify it to the highflow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back