zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I know how you feel, Squeaky. I have had little sleep these last couple of nights due to a persistent cough. I know it doesn't sound much, but cough mixture, aspirins and various tablets offer only brief periods of relief.

How come they still can't cure such things like the common cold?

A good idea though to read GD to cheer yourself up a bit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sometimes it cheers me up; sometimes it makes me angry.

DC disappearing cheered me up.

Sponsored Links
I know how you feel, Squeaky. I have had little sleep these last couple of nights due to a persistent cough. I know it doesn't sound much, but cough mixture, aspirins and various tablets offer only brief periods of relief.

My son has had the same thing all week. GP has given him some antibiotics which seems to have cleared it up significantly.

My son has had the same thing all week. GP has given him some antibiotics which seems to have cleared it up significantly.

Ah. OK. I had assumed it was a viral attack, like man-flu. If it persists for much longer I may pay my GP a visit. If it is bacterial, antibiotics could help.

For now, though, I'll just suffer. I has been visited on me by God as a test of my faith.

Sponsored Links
You're all welcome to dance at my funeral, as long as it's Scottish country dancing. Everything else is so trite.
Anyway, I'm not dead yet, and I might even outlive some of you. :mrgreen:

Back