AG3 external sounder/srobe not working ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having fitted my new alarm system 6 months ago approx..everything fine working order i now find that my strobe is not working on my AG3 intellisense external sounder/strobe ..which has baffled me tbh...but as my new house project is still not occupied as yet i would like to rectify this problem asap tbh..so as to alert the neighbours all along my street visually as well as audiably...if the alarm was at all activated any time from which they could notify me...any ideas what this fault could be guys cheers again :)

Sponsored Links
Test the output.
Test the strobe.

Use a test meter.

Then after testing nothing will baffle you.

Sponsored Links
Following Alarms advice , get a multimeter , Turn it to the voltage dc setting around 10volts, Put the red probe on the siren hold off + and the black on the strobe trig neg - . Becarful around the 240 v inside the control box. Activate the alarms whilst doing this test or set the strobe to go off so this strobe trig becomes -

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back