Before i start to worry about my alarm.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there i just bought a powermax complete. i ve enrolled everything and everything works ok.
But i worry because the trouble light stays on.
I hope that this is because i was programming everything with the battery and i didn't connect the ac line on.
Can somebody advice me.
Thanx in advance

Sponsored Links
The * key on your keyfobs or the OK button on the front of the panel will tell you what faults there are on the system. When I fit them I usually end up doing most things with the panel powered solely from the battery so I dont think that should cause a problem. have however made the mistake of putting the telephone connection onto the wrong terminals on the back of the panel. (numerous times tbh) :mrgreen:

Indeed, it was telling you there was trouble, you will have drained the standby battery down slightly so allow a hour for the trouble light to turn off when you power up.
I generally charge them the night before fitting so there are no "Trouble" issues as customers do ask questions even when your commissioning.

it says cpu low battery.
and why am i losing connectivity with my wireless sensors

Sponsored Links
CPU low battery is the "Trouble".
If your not connected to the mains the power needed to "connect" to the detectors will be less hence the loss of connectivity.

Wire it to the mains now or you may lose all the programming as it may not be saved correctly.

well i ve put it in mains power i lost again two of my sensors. i ve deleted them and enrolled them again. they seem to lose signal but as i open their plastic cover they seem to be alive again

When you say "lost" do you mean they wont react when trying to walk test?

They go to SLEEP, you have to keep them away from you or in the box for a couple of minutes before you walk test.

All there in the manual.

the strange is that i make a walk test and the diagnostics show everything ok but after 10 20 minutes i can;t communicate with all the sensors

Are they fitted to the walls?
Are you in walk test?
Is the panel set?

Vague answers cannot help.
What exactly are you doing?
What sequence are you following?

If you building is typical Cypriot construction, it may have problems, lots of metal bars and thick poured concrete, try leaving the sensors within about 1Mtr of the panel and see if they stay alive, if they do then it is a signal problem, if they react the same way then another issue.

i ve enrolled everything.
I put to the walls and i was programming the panel.
After that i run the diagnostics and all sensors were ok. then i run the walk in test and again they were ok. i left everything alone for about 20 and while i was sure that it was working properly i armed the system but 2 of my sensors wouldn't see my movement.
Am i missing sth?
Is there any option in the panel that i didn't see?

I ll do it. but to mention that the first time i run the diagnostics all the sensors had excellent reception

My friends i have to apologise because i didn't see the 2 lines in the manual that was saying that the detector disarms itself to save power.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back