galaxy 2-20 missing 2 users under option 42

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I already have a thread running and the initial issue is now resolved so i thought id do another thread for a different issue i have. Thanks to all for helping on the previous thread.

I noticed i could not delete a fob for the alarm and someone suggested to look at the logs when the fob either did a set or unset to see which user it was.

I can now see from the logs this user to be user 23 but for someone reason under option 42 i can only see users upto 22. Not sure where the other two users are.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
so how do i edit the master and change the keyfob to it?

I guess for engineer i need to get into engineer mode right?

Thanks

For the master and the engineer, you need to log in with their respective user codes to change their account settings.

Sponsored Links
ok hmm does any other user with level 3 access be able to do it?

not sure i remember what the master code is/was.

i thought l3 is master right, i have two users i have set with level 3 access on user 1 and user 2, shouldnt they be able to see the user 23?

I'm pretty sure only user 23 can change user 23's code regardless of wether the other user codes are set to level 3 access. Same for the engineer code. If you do know then engineer code, you can reset the manager code back to default through engineer mode.

Agreed Scott. Think it's 51.21 in engineering to change the master manager code back to default.

not sure if it would be pin only as i have fob according to logs shows to be master usr23. I wanted to delete the fob hence i wanted to login via master.

Dont know what the engineer code so will need to figure something else out or get hold of the guy who installed it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back