Galaxy g 2 20 battery missing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i installed this panel 3 years ago and last night and it is now saying its missing the battery. I changed the battery which didnt work and tested the voltage going in to the panel from the battery and it was 13.46v. I tested the battery fuse. I then defaulted the panel but the fault still came back. Does anyone have any ideas before i have to buy a new panel .
Cheers Lee

Sponsored Links
whats coming out of the leads with no battery connected?

Where did you source your new battery from?

I didnt test the leads with no battery what should it be. I got the new battery from my stock of spares i fit alarms this is one of my private jobs that i fitted a few years ago.

Dead stock?
Whats the code on the top of the battery?

You defaulted the panel for what reason?

Sponsored Links
No it wasn't dead stock it had come adi on monday and wasn't needed on the job i was on. I defaulted the panel because some times when you do reset everything the silly little faults like this go. It wasn't a big deal as i reprogramed it again. Do you think you know what might be wrong?

Well if the panel had reached its deep discharge limit and stopped the charging it may have wanted a reboot as you did.
The TS900 was like that.
Not having a battery die on a G2 yet I have never encountered this.

But that seems the most reasonable explanation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back