Help needed for pyronix enforcer 32

Sponsored Links
yes i have all the manuals. but can't see where in the manaul the info that i need is.

thanks

Whoops, a quick look at the manual would suggest that you can't, I thought it was possible. I'll have a look at other '32' manuals I have & come back, shortly.

I would get ready to fit another wireless contact. DO NOT use a movement detector as your Final Exit device - VERY BAD practise.

Sponsored Links
To get round it I have used the input on the wireless door contact. But there must be a way.

Thanks

To get round it I have used the input on the wireless door contact. But there must be a way.

Thanks
Yes, I saw that, but took you at your word. Is doing it that way a problem?

No its not a problem to do it that way. but way have two wired zones on a panel if you can't use them?

thanks

Wild stab in the dark, but the manual says it has 32 wireless inputs and 2 DEOL inputs. When you scroll through the different inputs, is there No's 33 and 34?

If there is, I bet that's how you programme them.

P.s, Never used the panel, but that's what it's like on other wireless kit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back