Identification of this alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just uploaded a photo of a alarm panel which I'm having trouble with, basically it will not let me arm/disarm the system as it needs a reset code ( a 4 digit code) I think there must be a key generator because the display on the panel gives u a 4 digit code which in turn must need to be put into a programme so please help?

Ps the picture of the panel is the one with blue buttons

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
regal safe panel rs 125 / 150 i think you had to open panel press a button/ slide a switch and then put in engineer code. may have manuals on pdf.

Well it's asking for a reset code a four digit one, but it gives you a 4 digit code before you need to enter another one, it sort of lends its self to using a key generator or something, we have 2 systems on site where I work and both are asking for that reset code basically it's useless without it, any help wos be much appreciative.

cant find the manual at the moment but it may have tecnistore remote reset built in .

Well the system is just stand alone it has never been connected to any outside source only our in house management system.
We did have a company take care of any maintenance like changing the batteries making sure the sensors work etc etc but they have been kicked out as the maintenance was never done but they got paid, so we can't go to them.
So can this system be in any way reset without a code?

only by reprogramming the system,but due to the age and panel no longer been made, better to replace. what is the 4 digit code it is asking for ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back