Infinite WSM to ADE Reson 8 Bell Box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear forum,

I am desperate for some help with wiring for my new alarm system bell box. After many failed attempts and a ringing head my problem is:

- I have an infinite prime alarm with a wireless sounder module (inf-wsm) with the following four terminals in:

S
T
-
+

- I am trying to connect to a ADE Reson 8 bell box which has FIVE TERMINAL points:

Rtn -
Hold off +
Hold off -
Trig -
STB -

I cannot get the configuration of the wiring correct to make it sound when the control panel sends a signal. Can anyone offer advice as to how I connect the four cables to the five terminal positions to correctly install.

Many thanks

Richard

Sponsored Links
S. To. Stb -
T. To. Trig -
- To. Hold off -
+. To. Hold off

There is no tamper input so forget rtn -

Hi thanks for your quick reply. I have tried the suggested configuration and it is not activating the siren when triggered. I have an old ade bell box which has different connections and that is working fine. I am wondering if I need to connect two of the terminals together or something to create a circuit but just can seem to figure it out.

Any other advice would be greatly received.

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
No , make sure the battery is connected,the jumper is not on 5 sec test, and that the tamper switch is closed...if you take out the T wire in the wireless module and touch it to the - it should ring....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back