Security intercom handset replacement

hi owain - many thanks, now working. for anyone looking for details as a comparison against the old handset, now have the colours in this order A-E,C2:

green
red
yellow
white
black
blueblue

Sponsored Links
hi owain - many thanks, now working. for anyone looking for details as a comparison against the old handset, now have the colours in this order A-E,C2:

green
red
yellow
white
black
blue

The colours-numbering is as follows:
1-red
2-black
3-yellow
4-blue
5-green
6-white

There are several ways of wiring Terraneo as shown below, and none is mentioned as Seko or corresponds exactly to what I'd expect.
http://www.safelink.co.uk/store/product_uploads/1272623620.pdf

Proceed as follows:

Set E/M to M and J1 to -ve. Ignore C2 and P2 on the Comelit.

The Comelit terminal functions are:

A Door opener
B Condenser microphone
C Common
D Call (electronic or mechanical)
E Loudspeaker

I have exactly the same old phone rarara and have replaced it with the same comelit phone.

I fixed up as follows:
1 red
2 black
3 yellow
4 green
5 blue
6 white

With the above connections all functions work except for the microphone. I have tried the other combinations as per suggested above and what rarara used but loose other functions. I also changed the volumes controls but microphone still does not work. Does anybody have any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
There's no standard for colours so you'll have to use trial and error.
Thanks

I think i've tried ever combination but will give it another go. Beginning to think the microphone is defective and will ask for a replacement if the wire switching doesn't work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back