Spare buttons for Kallglobe door entry system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks.

I look after the electrical maintenance for some local blocks of flats.

Each block has a door entry system and a few of the call buttons are broken. The inside of the call panel says the maker is Kallglobe Ltd. They seem to have disappeared with no forwarding address from the phone number. Also the installer "Door Entry Systems" is not contactable.

The buttons are in pairs.

Below are a few pics. I am hoping that someone will recognise the system or the button type and let me know where I can get spares.

Thanks for your help.

View media item 41551 View media item 41552 View media item 41553 View media item 41554

Sponsored Links
Still thinking, maybe Farfisa.................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Either way the 2nd link you can nick the buttons from a smaller kit and have spares if they dont do separate items :D

Sponsored Links
KALLGLOBE LIMITED
MORLAND HOUSE
STATION ROAD
CHINNOR
OXFORDSHIRE
OX39 4QA
Company No. 02677323

Under a proposal to strike off, according to companies house.

KALLGLOBE LIMITED
MORLAND HOUSE
STATION ROAD
CHINNOR
OXFORDSHIRE
OX39 4QA
Company No. 02677323

Under a proposal to strike off, according to companies house.

I already tried that bfore i started up this topic! They moved from Chinnor a year ago and left no forwarding address. They are dead in the water.

You`ll find a few of them interchange.
Thats the Italians for you.

Bitron panels also tend to have 1,2 and C as their speech terminals on the older stuff. Another way of telling.

Hence Farfisa is my choice.

Thanks for sticking up my mates company :D

Hi

I have just ordered some of these from Carter Voce and wondered if it is easy to fit them. Do they just push on or is there some wiring to be connnected?

They do push in, but be careful not to snap off the little securing gizmos on the side.

and

Of course you'll have a couple of wires to disconnect from the old and move on to the new button.
Please make careful note of where the old wires went, take a photo is best bet.
There's a million and one ways to wire up these little burgers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back