Sterling 10 Alarm Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Got a sterling alarm 10 in my house and i have the code to set the alarm, my problem is this....When i enter the code into the alarm panel it never stops beeping and at the same time the lcd reads alarm armed, am i doing something wrong??? would like to set my alarm but cant puttup with the beeping while iam in bed at night.

Sponsored Links
Hi

Thanks for the manual which i dont have, iam trying to set the system but from what i have gathered on line iam setting the system by just typing in the number on the pad. fully setting the system. will have a look at this manual.

The site you gave me illistrates a different control panal and i didnt see any manual

Well thats a Sterling 10, scroll down to where it says user manual then click the link.

There are two different keypads. Download the manual and see what I mean.

Sponsored Links
Hi

Thanks I ve got the manual and see what you mean, ive just entered the code into the pannel and it still keeps beeping, when i enter the code into the panel to disarm it displays TAMPER? I also have an error code on the panel: BSS 90628867 I guess from my research this is a power outage, we had to turn the power of to the house last week and its stated to apear from then

Many thanks

Sounds like its locked out.
Have you another code?

Was/is this on a police dialler?

Not on a police dailer, how do you know it is locked out ?

and how can i overcome this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back