Texecom Premier 48 Entry Exit Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Firstly the set up - I have a premier 48 elite with a back door and a back gate set up on 2 separate zones but both set up as zone type entry exit 2 and the kitchen zone as guard access

secondly the problems (1) - on part set when exiting (set to 60 secs) you can go out back door and gate and it part sets ok but if you do it on full set it sets as soon as the back door is shut and then alarm goes off when opening gate

(2) when entering (set to 60 secs) you can come through the gate ok but alarm goes off as soon as you enter back door.

I am using Wintex to program

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
1st why are you using entry exit 2 do you have two different entry zones that require different times ? 2nd have you got it set for entry exit instead of timed ? Area options !

Entry exit 1 is for front door with a keypad next to it the back door also has keypad next to it...the Area option is set for entry exit

Sponsored Links
Make all three entry exit 1 and set the area to timed exit

See you have your own solution

e/e 1 refers to entry delay 1
e/e 2 refers to entry delay 2

for the area in use

the gate on e/e 1 or 2 just make sure the timer is set for the time you open the gate until the time it takes to get to the keypad
the door on guard access
If you pass the kitchen on the e/e route it should be guard access

Arming mode is e/e

Havent tested it but it should work and leave the house a little better protected

Not that it matters if your happy with what you have.

so hoover you are saying that another way is to set the gate to e/e 1 or 2 the back door to guard and set the arm mode for the area to entry exit.......does that work ok when leaving the house through the back door or have i misunderstood.....

No gate e/e door guard access what was happening it was set on final door set eg entry exit ... You went out by first door closed it , system set then started again on gate ....

Guard zones on the entry exit route should be GUARD ACCESS zone type not GUARD.

If I have missed anything please give full details on how you want these zones to work.

Right then gents who have kindly been helping me with this issue, i have found the problem it is the kitchen pir that is causing the alarm, and yes it is set to guard access but it does not seem to want to conform to this.....i have tried putting it to not used and then re activating it but no joy..

Hopefully solved problem the kitchen zone had lost its access attribute but to late to test tonight

well that was that problem sorted.....now for the next one...thanks gents

No problem

Putting zones to not used and then to the zone type you want resets the zone with the correct default values justin case anyone needs to double check.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back