texecom primier 48 info required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
before i buy this system i wanted to know:

i know this unit can also do wireless devices, does the 48 control these devices as standard or will i need to fit a expansion card to it? to enable the wireless functions?

please let me know, as i want to order this panel asap.

Sponsored Links
Its all in the panel Premier-48W

32 wireless zones in total, but there is an expansion on the way I think (or here cannot remember now)

cheers alarm, i seen the w version already wireless, but i thought as standard it could not run wired without buying something else.

im buying the none w version, and wanted to know if i could upgrade this to wireless in the future, i dont like wireless and prefer wired.

Sponsored Links
Why would I.

Any need to wreck this thread?
When you have 800 cams on 38 sites all networked, then you can get a little excited.

premier 48w is wireless only. you will need an xp8 to add wired zones ( 2 zones on keypad) they are doing premier 48 as a kit with the wirless expander and and 5 items inc a keypad.

premier 48w is wireless only. you will need an xp8 to add wired zones ( 2 zones on keypad) they are doing premier 48 as a kit with the wirless expander and and 5 items inc a keypad.

thank you for understanding what i ment and giving me the anserw i was looking for, the 48w will not do wired without extra gear.

Ehh? You asked
will i need to fit a expansion card to it? to enable the wireless functions

If you had of asked, " Does it do wired as that is all i want?" You would have been told get the 48, not the 48W.

Also all on the link given.

Ehh? You asked
will i need to fit a expansion card to it? to enable the wireless functions

If you had of asked, " Does it do wired as that is all i want?" You would have been told get the 48, not the 48W.

Also all on the link given.

meaning exactly the same thing as i have just said, he has confirmed the 48 does not do wired unless a expansion card was fitted, iwas buying a 48 regardless, i was not going to buy a 48w because i want wired, but it would be nice to add wireless at a future date should i want it.

More cost effective to add wireless to the 48.
All in the links supplied.

And not what you meant at all. Or rather........nah forget it.
Cannot be bothered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back