texecom update and pir info

Status
Not open for further replies.
very lucky the word "think" was put there, or my solicitor would of been instructed to act, deframed in public - very nice indeed
Sounds like you’re part of this compensation culture. Oh no someone missed a word out. Better call the solicitor. :rolleyes: Nobody knows who you are. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
libel is a serrious matter, i will not have idiots accusing me of buying stolen goods.

compensation culture refers to falling over and trying to blame someone else etc etc.

i suggest you learn the difference between libel and a compensation claim.

if ebay was selling stolen goods, i think they would of been shut down years ago dont you?

the prices i quote are the real prices, most of my bargins have been won in a auction because my bid was the highest bid.

some big buisness also sell on ebay, just like your friends who sell products cheaper on ebay then what they do on there own website.

argos
ebuyer
maplins

just 3 companys that choose to sell on ebay.
I thought you said they were just a mall and that they don't actually sell anything?
Can you prove the provenance of the 'new' kit you're buying at less than bargain bucket prices?
As people have explained to you. A LOT of gear sold from our trade (like many others) on ebay is in fact not the sellers property.

Some of them are daft enough to put enough contact details on that still makes them traceable - Visits from the BiB or at very least, jobcentre.

ebay dont sell anything thats my point.

i do not have to "vet" any seller i purchase from, there feedback and seller rating is all i need to look at.

i have reciptes for every item i have bought, the items were bought in good faith.

like i say, im all ready scouting my next bargings!

can you proove that these items im buying are stolen? where is your evidence?

like i have said and wll repeat for you, i buy my items in good faith from the uks most popular shopping site, just like thousands of other people do every day, if you are concerned so much, i suggest you contact ebay and the sellers of such items with any concerns you have.

roll on the next bargin!

Sponsored Links
If the price is too good to be true then maybe it is not true.

While the majority of items sold on internet auction sites are legitimate some of the "best" bargains are not what they appear to be.

A client of mine bought some items ( electrical control gear ) from an on line auction site to extend a system in his factory. When he registered the new items with the service company that maintained his equipment it was found the items had the same serial numbers as items purchased by another firm direct from the manufacturer. They were clones and poor quality, the seller had bought them in good faith from a liquidated wholesaler.

lets make it clearer. w have evidence security kit stolen from employers is regularly sold on Ebay. culprits were caught. some went legal. some choose to fall on their sword before the company escalated proceedings.

but hey, you know best.

Some goods are stolen

Some stolen goods are sold on

Therefore all sold on goods are stolen.

Nope, you need to repeat day 1 of the "logical reasoning" course.

good on you, like i say go to ebay and the police with your corncerns, and if i did unknowingly purchase stolen goods, then i would be a victim wouldnt i?

like i say thank you for your concerns about my purchases, however i deem ebay as a safe site to use and will continue to use it, got my eyes on some brand new texecom keyfob control pads, currently under £30 - think ill have one of them too.

also very interesting to note by your own admission, that some security equipment installers are nothing more than common theifs - very very very interesting indeed.

good on you, like i say go to ebay and the police with your corncerns, and if i did unknowingly purchase stolen goods, then i would be a victim wouldnt i?

like i say thank you for your concerns about my purchases, however i deem ebay as a safe site to use and will continue to use it, got my eyes on some brand new texecom keyfob control pads, currently under £30 - think ill have one of them too.

also very interesting to note by your own admission, that some security equipment installers are nothing more than common theifs - very very very interesting indeed.
conveniently missed the bit where I said they feel on their sword our prosecuted. due to vetting they will not then get another job in the industry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back