Auto Dishwasher won't stop filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Bosch WFLT2440GB/18 Integrated Washing Machine. It will not stop filling with water. Turning it to 'OFF' stops it and the only way to empty it is to either spin or drain. When starting up. machine starts to fill, stops. and then carries on filling..non stop! Help! Xmas is on it's way and I don't want to put on smelly clothes.

Sponsored Links
Check the pressure pipe poss split , and blow down the pipe to clear any blockage

Thanks for posting so quickly! The washer starts filling for about 5 seconds as normal. Stops. Starts again but refuses to stop. Machine will not start as usual(drum will start to turn as water enters drum normally). So drum stationary,water filling non stop equals...oh dear! Can you guide me through where I can find pipe that you described.

regards

Muzzy69

Remove the lid and it's a plastic thin pipe on the side of the cabinet.

Sponsored Links
To Rocks1,

You are one hundred per cent diamond. Followed your diagnosis and instructions and VOILA! I am now able to wash clothes for Xmas and have received loads of Brownie Points from the wife. Thanks again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back