BEKO DW600 - all washes on control panel continuously lit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi any thoughts on how I can fix my dishwasher. All the lights on the control panel are on. I can switch off but can't select a programme. Have tried (to no avail) to hold cancel down for 3 seconds, switch off power and turn on again, switch off at mains (not just on the dishwasher).

Huge thanks in advance. It is just outside it's 12 month warranty. ARRGGHH.

Sponsored Links
It may be in anti flood mode pull it out place a towel to one side of it and with it switched off tilt it towards the towel water should come out and then work again but if it happens again straight away then youve an internal leak

pulled it out, tilted it over and its bone dry. thanks for the heads up on the anti flood mode though.

Sponsored Links
I ordered a PCB the night it packed up, it does work if i leave it unplugged over night, but even that appears temperamental. I'd forgotten what a pain it is washing dishes by hand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back