Beko WME7267W changing waste pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Ive got the above washing machine, the problem i have is that mice have bitten through the waste pipe causing the water to go over the floor and not to the drain. Ive managed to get a replacement hose, just needed to know how to change them over?

Is it a case of pushing it in and turning the fitting or do i need a tool to change it?

Any help always appreciated
cheers
andy

Sponsored Links
Just follow the waste pipe to the pump and it will be a jubilee clip or a spring clip on it. Pliers or a screw driver is all you need

thanks rocks

The waste goes into the back of the machine at the top on the left. Looks like it needs to 'turn' to unlock, do i need to take the back off the washing machine to get acess to it?

andy

Yes and poss the lid , just to see where it goes.

Sponsored Links
so i need to take the back off the washing machine to get it out? Doesnt it just 'push and turn'?

if i need to get the back off then no problems, seems a lot of work involved to 'change it over'. If its whats needed then off it comes

thanks
andy

got it now, thanks rocks.......... didnt read your reply properly, apologies!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back