Bosch wte84307gb T/D not starting when start/button pressed.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody help or have a suggestion.

We have a Bosch wte84307gb Tumble Dryer that will not start. When a program is selected, everything lights up as expected but pressing the start button just gets two short beeps and the start light flashes slowly.

There is nothing in the user manual I can see. The machine is well maintained with all filters regularly cleaned and water emptied. I can see nothing obviously wrong.

Any thoughts or ideas appreciated.

I'm pretty handy with DIY and know my way around electrics and electronics so not afraid to get stuck in. Any suggestions on finding a service manual would also be very helpful.

Purclewan.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the suggestion.

I checked the door previously and can see nothing obvious although from experience I am aware that the switches can become temperamental. Strangely, the problem seems to have become intermittent since posting. Sometimes the T/D works, sometimes not. That would seem to suggest a switch problem or loose connector.

Purclewan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back