Electrolux ESL63010 Dishwasher not heating or drying

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Electrolux ESL63010 has stopped heating up and does not dry. This appliance is 3 years old, so out of warranty but would like to know what steps to take to looking at repairing it at home before I decide to pay for an engineer/buy a new one. Any advice gratefully received Thank you :oops:

Sponsored Links
There are many versions of this model so it would be better to post the PNC number on the door sticker. However a no-heat issue only has so many causes, start by checking the heater element resistance & the wiring to it. Your model should have a removable baseplate. Lie the machine on its back to remove it & get to the element (obviously it has to be disconnected & pulled out first).

Im having the same problem as the op. Ive checked the resistance at what i believe is the heating element, it is very little too no resistance, does this mean the heating element is ok. if so what next would you check?
brownebear did you find out whats wrong with yours? just interested to know, thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back