Hotpoint Aquarius FDW60 dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having the following trouble, I always have used the fast wash prog.

But now it operates as normal untill just after the powder draw opens,
then it emptys the water and the green leds prewash and normal begin to flash ( on the left hand set ) and the machine stops.

You then have to turn the unit off and on and start again, sometimes it fails again.

On other progs it seems to be ok.

Any ideas please.

Sponsored Links
The lights you gave are not a error code. U sure u got the right ones.

The lights you gave are not a error code. U sure u got the right ones.

I have double checked and I was incorrect, it is the eco and prewash led flashing.

In the instruction book it suggests this may be due to a blocked filter but this is not the case.

I have also noted that somtimes after filling with water the unit does not always make it as far as opening the powder draw before emptying and stopping.

That error is circulation pump faulty.

Sponsored Links
That error is circulation pump faulty.

Thank you, this pump will be in the base of the machine I expect, what would be the best way to get at it please.

Is it likley the pump itself needs replacement.

Thanks.

Yes it's at the base but a new one is about 80 quid

Yes it's at the base but a new one is about 80 quid

Ok 80quid is cheaper than a new machine if i do it myself, why would this pump only show a fault on the one prog.

do i need to get too it from the bottom of the unit would i have to put the washer on its side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back