hotpoint aquarius wf321 1200 spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well lads needs some help again my washer is playin up on me when u turn it on all the lights start flashin and will stop after bout 10 seconds n then will work away but last nite put on a towel wash n just stayed goin for hours stopped it n started again but same thing.
Herself put on a wash this mornin n it worked away with no issues
can anyone help me please have a young baby in da house and this is the one thing we really need
thanks

Sponsored Links
Next time the lights flash make a note of the ones and post - often machines have error codes and they can point towards a fault

like i said m8 every light flashin

on/off
final spin
rinse & spin
wash pre wash
door locked
wash enhance
reduced creases
rinse hold
mini load
extra rinse

I am not 100% about the lights flashing generally the vertical lights flashing denote an error code (but all of the lights flashing is not one)

With the machine going for hours that was likely an out of balance load - it can occur when too much is in the machine and knotted up or if single heavy items are in the machine like a bath mat or a towel, the machine knows that the drum is not evened out so it tries to tumble and stop start to level out the load - it can do this at varying speeds for over 100 attempts, eventually it would stop and have a sequence of lights (error code)

I would check all the connections are secure and not damaged and would possibly look at the control boards for possible damage - ensure before you do this you allow at least 5-10 mins of the appliance disconnected as the control board can hold a charge

Sponsored Links
C17 cap on pcb is faulty. Plenty of post on the sticky about it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back