Hotpoint WD420

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help. I have a hotpoint aquarius WD420. I have an error message which is f05 lights 2&4, which I believe means that the pressure switch is stuck on full. Can anyone tell me how I remedy this. I have taken the top off, removed the pressure switch and blown down the tube which comes from the bottom of the pressure switch (came across this suggestion on a website) this has not remedied the problem. Should I just replace the pressure switch or could the problem be elsewhere (filter? pressure chamber? again came across this suggestion on a website but it was suggested for a F04 error, pressure switch stuck on empty). Thanks. Paul

Sponsored Links
It means the filter is blocked. Remove the rear white cover and look for the big black cup. That's the filter.

Make sure filter is clean and pressure chamber ,if no different could be faulty pressure switch ..but i reckon it will be a blockage some where.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back