I think I need a new dishwasher pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and thanks for reading,

I have a Diplomat dishwasher, no serial number. It was making a cluncking noise when running. It was doing that for a few weeks. But today it's stopped running. There is no water being sprayed. On reading the forum I have taken off the bottom and bottom front panel and removed the circulation pump. I now have the pump out which is:
Askoll
Mod.M 95.1
Art.295106
Cod.461972474392
230-240vac 50Hz
0,70A CI.F

I have twisted the impellor shaft out and it seams very loose. I wouldn't imagine that it should rattle. Where the noise was comming from I'm guseeing. I have read that it's better to replace it with a better pump. I think it was a Ceset.

Before I take the plunge and go looking for a replacement. Could someone give me some assurance that I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I usually buy my spares from there. The problem I have is which pump to get. I can't find any model numbers on the dish washer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back