LG washer/dryer making loud noise, what is it ? (video)

Sponsored Links
Sounds like one of the pumps.Does it make the noise only when draining or when its washing and rinsing.

Sounds like one of the pumps.Does it make the noise only when draining or when its washing and rinsing.

I'm not 100% sure but it makes the noise when the washers filling and the drums slowly spinning. If you watch the video from 1min 5seconds into the cycle you can here the noise on off.

Sponsored Links
do you want me to come & fit it for you aswell. Type your make & model number into e-bay search bar. :eek:

I changed both pumps for £35 for the pair from a very famous auction site and everything is now fine. I did find some water inside the washer on the bottom plastic floor so I replaced the hose clamps with jubilee clips just to make sure.
Tip, for the F1403RD and probably similar models with the curved plastic fascia along the bottom, take the 2 screws out were the filter and drain hose are situated behind the flap (bottom right front of washer) and remove the bottom part of the plastic front , it's held in with clips along the top then it slides up and out at an angle off the hooks along the bottom. This will allow you to access the other 2 screws that hold the main front panel with the door attached..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back