Programming A Control Module Neff S4453 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone tell me how to programme a control module to the above dishwasher please?
I have had the board repaired and whilst it heat nicely, the machine is stuck on wash programme.
Neff have stated that it needs to be re-programmed to the machine but will not tell the process or codes.

Sponsored Links
We don't know what the original machine fault was or what is repaired/replaced on your pcb.
If you are trying to say the heater relay on the "original pcb"was replaced then it shouldn't need re-coding...unless something else was screwed up at the same time. Without the full model details & E-number it is difficult to attempt a guess.

Thanks for the reply zipper.
initialy the machine was failing to heat and dry correctly. I examined the PCB and saw the burnt connection behind the relay. I sent it away for repair and when I got it back the heater worked very well, but the machine got stuck in the wash programme mode, and continues into a fourth hour before I swithched it off? It does this in all programmes.
Of note since fitting the repaired board, a small dot appeared in the right lower corner of the LED display.
I spoke with Neff customer services and when they heard about the dot in the display the caller taker stated that this is caused by the board being removed and requires re-programming.
She also wouldn't provide the code or process as i'm not a "qualified (not authorised) repairer and there are health and safety issues. I almost laughed but she wouldn't budge.
I have tried the standard reset code which causes the 2nd and 4th LED to flash but the machine continues to be stuck on the programme.
The company who have repaired the board have stated that it might be the thermister.
I'm about to throw the thing away by now.

When a DW get stuck in an endless wash cycle it usually boils down to a heating fault. It can be the element, wiring, pcb, or a bad NTC (thermistor). As long as you got the same pcb back it shouldn't really need re-coding. Have you measured the NTC values hot & cold? Neff won't tell you how to re-code the pcb to the model variant & I'm not sure which model you have. Post the machine E-number (laser engraved on the door lip) it identifies the exact model.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back