Rangemaster ovens not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Leisure Rangemaster 110 electric model.
Both cookers have been working fine no problem up untill the electrician turned the mains off a few times whilst doing some electrical work in the house.
The clock shows 0:00 and auto to the left.
Turning the cooker socket off for 5 minutes then on again shows the same display and i am sure in the past the 0:00 used to flash so you could set the clock.
Pressing the - & + buttons have no affect.
Neither of the ovens work,But the hob & grill work fine.
Does it sound like the clock is stuck in auto mode and if so is there a fix without replacing the clock if so please advise.

timer.jpg

cooker.jpg

Sponsored Links
You need to turn auto off and set the clock for it to work.

How do you turn the auto off ?
Pressing the reset button does nothing.

Have u got the manual or tried google for it. Normally it's the time button then plus or minus to set the clock.

Sponsored Links
There are 6 buttons.
I have pressed the 2 buttons starting from the left then pressed & released the + button but no joy.

If the clock is duff how can i bypass it as i dont use it anyway.
I think the power goes into the clock but because its stuck on auto no pwer is then coming out.
If i can find out where the power in & power out wire is i should be ok to go ?

Cook period and stop time have u pressed them and plus minus.

I pressed minute timer & cook period together and held wilst a press and release of the + button

Hello,

I have just spent nearly £200 on having my clock fixed. Press and hold 'cook period' & 'stop time' while using + or - buttons to set to the correct time. The guy literally fixed it in 30 seconds. Don't make the same mistake as me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back