Zanussi WJD1257W E93 error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Zanussi WJD1257W which suddenly did not want to spin. I went into diagnostics mode to try to check for any fault codes, and somehow managed to end up fixing the spin issue, but in the process also managed to turn the 'beeps' off, and had no heat on dry cycle.

Following some suggestions I found in a different forum, I managed to use the diagnostics mode to start the dryer and got heat.

The problem now is that in trying to get back out of diagnostics, I have somehow ended up with an E93 error, which I gather from google is a pcb configuration error.

Can anyone advidse me how to configure the pcb so I can try to get it working again? Product No is 914601406/00

Thanks in advance,

Sponsored Links
Firstly the code which is made up of letters and numbers is on a white sticker on the pcb at the top . the code is entered on the last step of the engineer mode you know your in this mode if the display has something like this ( f-3 ) then pressing the start/pause button will alter one side and pressing the skip button alters the other number. one side is to enter the code the other side is just showing you what step your on when you have entered the code press the start/pause and skip buttons together to store the code then press the on/off twice to exit the engineer mode

Thanks CaptainC. Looks like I'm back in. Time to see if I can get back to the original problem and sort the dryer side out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back