sat/ recommendations /dreambox any help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am after sat receiver to pick up live football does anyone in northwest know what the dreambox is like and what channels does it pick up much appreciate any help thanks

peekay53

Sponsored Links
Whatever box you get you'll need a subscription. Why complicate matters with a Dreambox if all you want is football? Buy yourself a Greek "Nova" box and subscription, or similar.
Try www.satalogue.com

Theres a good satellite shop in Ellesmere port they can sort you out with everything you need to get the football, I know a few people who have dealt with them for installation works and are very please with the results.
The shop is on rossmore road west, not sure if i can post there contact details here

cheers streetlighter your star will check it out during the week i know rossmore industrail estate take it its near there

peekay53

Sponsored Links
It's the row of shops on the corner by a roundabout there's a newsagents on one side and a chippy on the other. The shop is named after a popular satellite the one SKy broadcast from.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back