Satallite freeview

Sponsored Links
Freeview = Built into TV and needs an Ariel

Freesat = External reciever with a sat dish

All she needs is her existing Ariel if she is lucky.

Sorry should have stated above we in N Ireland cannot receive freeview yet via an aerial, not available until October

Then you need the Freesat combi, Sat dish and decoder.

As you say fit and direct to the sky sat, did mine with a £20 signal finder.

Sponsored Links
Should be fine.

Just noticed the sat alignment and did wonder but your in another "Country" so to speak lol.

Aerial then.
Spellchucker for you.

Glad thats all you could find wrong.

Well, if it helps, "reciever" should be "receiver" and "your" should be "you're". Apart from those, and the grammar and punctuation, it's fine! ;)

And "bikeit", the OP, can't spell "satellite". :mrgreen:

Well, if it helps, "reciever" should be "receiver" and "your" should be "you're". Apart from those, and the grammar and punctuation, it's fine! ;)

but we all know what is ment :rolleyes:

Firstly the word and should never be followed immediately by a comma. Secondly you should never begin a sentence with the word and. :p

I daresay the grammar police will be along to rip apart my post! :mrgreen:

Well after checking I cannot see how reciever got through as it is wrong and even spearchucker says so!
As for the rest yawwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The information was correct and understood. I never professed to being a graduate in English Language.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back