Virgin V+ box Connecting a 2nd tv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello can anyone please help me in finding out how do i go about connecting a 2nd tv to my virgin media V+ box for secondary viewing the same channel as the main tv in another room, i know i cant view different channels without a secondary v box only what's being viewed on the main tv. I have connected a low loss sattelite cable to the tv out on the set top box via a coax plug (the main tv uses the HDMI port) and connected the 2nd tv at the other end via a coax connector to the ariel in but nothing happenes, any help would be appreciated,Thanks. Ps it's the black V+ box made by Scientific Atlanta I'm connecting from.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi many thanks for the speedy response, I struggled via the RF coax connection to get a signal, probably didn't prompt the box to RF out channel 52 as suggested so ill try that.

I did however manage to use the V+ TV scart outlet to connect to a video recorder input then used the coax output on the video to the new tv line which now works perfectly. Ill try the method in the link and do away with the video recorder which uses the video as a modulator I believe.

Most appreciated, happy Xmas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back