Any ex-planner/planner/architect out there?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A big ask, but I wonder if there is any one out there could take a look at my plans.
Already had some drawn up by architect which local planners are throwing out. I trusted our architect and I feel the issues raised he should have been aware of and not attempted the plans.
Anyway he still wants to appeal and put forward new plans which will not give us what the original ones would have at the expense of space. Without going into too much detail, wanting a room of say 4m x 4m is not the same as getting a room 1mx1m, yes I have a room but its not practical. Its not the situation but that example explains the principles well.
To progress I am doing an awful lot of research myself and learning and then using goggle sketch up to create designs in principle.
Is any one willing to take a look at the designs and give their opinion. I'm not asking for any input other than views and suggestions -hopefully.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Just post your exist & prop plans, eles and site plan on here and you can benefit from everybody's advice. Create an album in your profile and upload them there. You can do a screen grab of the PDFs if you have them or get screen grabs off the local authority website. As you won't be able to upload a PDF to DIYnot only jpegs. Or just convert the PDFs to Jpegs.

Blank out the address if that bothers you.

You will need to briefly summarise how you've arrived at this juncture or it'll just be a whole lot more painful for everyone.

Is this going to be deja-vu from last week? Plan review Saturday

You'll have to explain, precisely, why the design is being rejected - the planners will state why the design does not conform to their local policy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back