delaying tactics

We're a nice bunch really, but we like to act all judge and jury sometimes! As mentioned post the App No. when you have it then we can have a looksee.

Sponsored Links
You said the place will be closed by 10pm, so the floodlights will be off by then - I don't see that as seriously impacting you.

By all means lodge an objection to the planning application, but surely it's a GOOD thing to be providing local sports facilities and a place for valuable organisations like the Air Cadets to do their thing?

I get the impression that it's the development which has already taken place which you're unhappy with rather than the current proposal to add a small car park. Well the leisure centre IS there, and it isn't likely to be going anywhere.

Did you object to the plans to build the sports hall and pitches when the application for them was submitted?

Post the address so that we can have a forum meet in the new carpark!!

Still waiting for the app. No.

Andy

Sponsored Links
clifford1...thank you for your suggestions. At least they were helpful.

Wtf! The least helpful ...... what are the chances of finding one of those colonies in the locality.

Might as well add camp site for the Roman 9th legion

You said the place will be closed by 10pm, so the floodlights will be off by then - I don't see that as seriously impacting you.

By all means lodge an objection to the planning application, but surely it's a GOOD thing to be providing local sports facilities and a place for valuable organisations like the Air Cadets to do their thing?

I get the impression that it's the development which has already taken place which you're unhappy with rather than the current proposal to add a small car park. Well the leisure centre IS there, and it isn't likely to be going anywhere.

Did you object to the plans to build the sports hall and pitches when the application for them was submitted?

I'm pretty sure you'd be singing a different tune if this was happening next to your house.

Living next to a school opening at restricted hours is a choice the op made, however it seems to have slowly turned into a leisure centre.

I have complete sympathy with him.

and the local Air Cadets also being given permission to use the multisports surface for their 2 hour drill sessions twice a week.
Damned good thing for kids to belong to . They should parade on concrete in hobnailed boots - like we used to :LOL: Have a Bah Humbug Christmas - I`m sure you will :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back