neighbour's trespass in my garden to fix Sky cable wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would the neighbour get the hump with the new owner before they've moved in, as the new owner hasn't done anything wrong? Try and use your head at times, old boy :rolleyes: Off you toddle then :mrgreen:

PS - do try to keep your uncouth and guttural insults off the main boards, especially when the op has stated that she is not really of that ilk.

Sponsored Links
Now why would the neighbour get the hump with the new owner before they've moved in, as the new owner hasn't done anything wrong? Try and use your head at times, old boy :rolleyes: Off you toddle then :mrgreen:

PS - do try to keep your uncouth and guttural insults off the main boards, especially when the op has stated that she is not really of that ilk.
OK Stupid!

Thanks billy silly.

The op sounds like she wants revenge for the neighbour's poor behaviour, so I've told her how without it causing her any grief. It's not her problem what happens after she leaves.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes:

So if my advice differs from yours, then I must be stupid? I see?
You suggest she does nothing in order to keep the peace. That's fine, but if the op wants to make a point to the neighbour who's attitude is to shrug his shoulders, then you think she shouldn't bother? I disagree. That doesn't make me stupid any more than your suggestion makes you look an idiot. It's up to the op what she chooses to do, and up to us to offer alternatives.

Give it a rest fmt, and curb your language and insults. It's unnecessary - you can make your point without having to resort to abuse. I had you down as better than that :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back