Parking regs? advice please

**** that.. i will take a photo in the day and let him know its me.
:cool: i might even tell him, so he has an option.. move it or lose it

:rolleyes:

but like a have said.. I ain't no fool, but I do love to make out I am. ;)

foot note: i did not swear.. but this site thinks i did. I am sorry if I have upset anyone or caused anyone any distress, it was not meant too.
i am just stessseedd because my otherhalf is saying how fab they sound on the X-flactor and they are rather bad and can not sing to save a fart in a bag.

Sponsored Links
to the Mod above
yes sorry recently been having a bad day and if you see from my past posting on the same neighbour then you may understand i am not best pleased with him, but this is no excuse for my miss spelling to swear before
i do apologize.

did i say before the bus route goes along my road, and when it goes past outside my house, it has to go so very very slow to avoid hitting the 14tonner on the far side of the road, and my 2 little cars which are outside my house, and i have to fold in the car mirrors to help the bus driver out.

but i mean there is only say 3 inches each side at best

If his vehicles have tax on them then he can park anywhere. He can even park over your drive way if you don't have a car on it, but if you do have a car on your drive and he blocks you in then you are allowed to call the police who will give him a ticket.

Just an update

I have been told by a council member the other day that around 2 years ago it became ilegal for anyone to park in front of a dropped curb, even if i were to park outside my house in front of the drop curb. it would still be ilegal!!
but providing that no one else parks there, he said we/they dont bother enforcing such matters re me blocking my own drive, but anyone else gets a ticket and a clamp and then towed away! if i make a phone call.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back