Sorry - another PD question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a COL for an outbuilding at the rear of my garden. All pd requirements have been met.

Building has started and I want to change the shape of the roof. Original plans show a double pitched roof with a gable at either end. I have put a link below to a garden summer house whose roof I want to copy. As you can see it has a little section projecting forward in the middle. The height to the top of the ridge and eaves will of course remain the same.

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Log-Cabins/BillyOh-Frontier-Virginia-Log-Cabin

Is there any reason why this should cause any problems in terms of my pd rights?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Woody, Freddy, Jeds, anybody?

Could any of you kindly give your opinion?

I'm pretty sure it should be ok but some reassurance would be great.

Thanks

Your LDC confirms the principle of a building being permitted development and thus lawful

So, if you alter the proposal, but still keep within the PD limits, then the LDC would still be valid.

Its basically a minor change and you don't need to bother with getting further approval

Sponsored Links
Thanks Woody. Its nice to have reassurance from the experts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back